
This is a quick shout out to all my readers out there! I don't care what my Daddy says, this is MY blog! I mean, look at the title..."The One and Only Burgess Baby Blog"...well, I'm the Burgess Baby, not my Daddy...so IN HIS FACE!!!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but between working on popping out my first tooth, gaining weight like My Daddy in a Guinness Factory, and smiling at everything I see...I just don't have much time to type...honestly, the world is so big and so new, who really wants to sit in front of a computer to punch out a few random words (besides my Daddy)...not me, that's for sure! But it has been a while, and I didn't want you guys to think that I completely forgot about you all..so here I am....
These first two pictures are of me, rockin' my new Navy ca
p...my Mommy's friend Warren gave it to me recently, as his son goes to the Naval Academy and he went back to visit him...let me tell you, I look like I should be chillin' on some aircraft carrier when I wear this thing...thanks Warren! I got a cool Navy outfit to wear with it, but unfortunately I'm not quite big enough to wear it yet...but my Mommy says that I'll be able to fit into it way before I should (whatever that means), so I'll get a picture in it soon.
p...my Mommy's friend Warren gave it to me recently, as his son goes to the Naval Academy and he went back to visit him...let me tell you, I look like I should be chillin' on some aircraft carrier when I wear this thing...thanks Warren! I got a cool Navy outfit to wear with it, but unfortunately I'm not quite big enough to wear it yet...but my Mommy says that I'll be able to fit into it way before I should (whatever that means), so I'll get a picture in it soon.Let's see, what else has been going on with me lately? Well, I've been hanging out with my Nana Rachael for the last two weeks...it's been really fun! She really likes to read to me, and I get in a couple of books every day...my Daddy wants me to read Harry Potter soon, but I'm like "calm down old man! I can't even hold those books yet! The weigh more than I do!!!" Oh well, I honestly think he's more of a little kid than I am sometimes...Mommy tells me that I'll learn to "deal with it"...I guess that just means I have to smile at him and be reassuring...I can do that. ;)
My Nana also likes to take me on walks every day, where I get to meet all of the people in our neighborhood...actually, I've only met people over 60 years old, as they tend to flock towards me...I don't really get it...it's like I'm a beacon for our retired community...seriously, where are all the cute little baby girls?? We don't even have to go that far, how about anyone under 30??? That's ok though, I love the attention!
Anyways...I've definitely been livin' it up while my Nana has been here with me, and I will really miss her when she leaves tomorrow....I guess I have to start this thing called "daycare" tomorrow...I'm fairly interested to see what it will be like...hopefully it's a fun place to spend the hours while Mommy and Daddy work for my toy money....
Here we have a picture of me and my Grandpa Steve...he got into town on Friday evening and
he's been making me laugh ever since! He makes the funniest noises that I've ever heard, and I just like to sit and stare at him, because I know that he'll make me laugh again.This picture was taken when we went to my Aunt Lisa's house for another BBQ...it was really fun, and I even got to go in the pool again...not 100% sure if I like the pool yet, but I think I do...I need to learn how to us my arms and legs better though...there's this thing called "swimming" and I think I want to try it out....maybe I should learn how to crawl first...I don't know....
he's been making me laugh ever since! He makes the funniest noises that I've ever heard, and I just like to sit and stare at him, because I know that he'll make me laugh again.This picture was taken when we went to my Aunt Lisa's house for another BBQ...it was really fun, and I even got to go in the pool again...not 100% sure if I like the pool yet, but I think I do...I need to learn how to us my arms and legs better though...there's this thing called "swimming" and I think I want to try it out....maybe I should learn how to crawl first...I don't know....And I don't want to hear any comments about this picture of me with my Grandpa! Yes, I do have a little bit of drool working, but don't kid yourselves...the chicks dig the drool! At least that's what Daddy keeps telling me...
And the last picture here is me with my Uncle Dirk (well, Great Uncle is the technical term) ...he and his family came into town for the BBQ and it was fun to hang out with them as well...I sure have alot of I guess that's it for now...I need a fresh diaper, a belly of milk, and a nap...in that order! I hope you guys have fun this weekend...I think my Daddy said he'd post again soon...he seems pretty busy with his new job, so cut him some slack if they're not as frequent as they once were...but keep checking back, as you don't want to miss pictures of me, do you? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment