Well, the long and short of it is...we've got a lot to cover, and no time to cover it in (it's 9pm on Monday night as I type this, my first day at the new job was great, but I'm mentally exhausted now and ready to go to bed)....so bear with me...
Just so you know, I've posted pictures from my birthday dinner that we had at Q'bole Mexican Restaurant in Folsom, CA on Saturday night...the pictures
are in chronoligocal order, so you can see how Landon's night progressed...the picture on the left shows him in the car on the way to dinner...rarin' to go!
Dinner was great by the way...I basically get to go out to Mexican food once per year, as I'm allowed to pick out whatever I want on my birthday...needless to say, it's always a good time! Here's a pic with Landon and his beautiful
mother...enjoying some chips and salsa!
We pretty much played "hot potato" with the baby all night long, and he's such a good boy, he could have cared less....he was more interested in the crazy-bright colors and the ceiling fans...Meanwhile, his Daddy was polishing off the margaritas and scarfing down a big ol' burrito!
And then it was time for Grandma Dawny and Nana Rachael to get in on the game....Landon obliged as he does, and managed to drool on them just the same. ;) I know that the picture of Rachael and Landon is a little dark, but I love the pose...you can see that Landon is starting to fade and Rachael looks so content just to hold her grandson...
Just a note of disclosure, we took pics of Grandpa Dennis and Auntie Nicole as well, but I'm running out of room on this post, so I had to make some cuts...sorry guys!
And here he is on the way home...looks like he had a good time, doesn't it? Just the first of many margarita-filled nights ahead of him!
As for the rest of the weekend...it was filled with yardwork...front yard is still coming along, but looking better....we also went and saw The Dark Knight on Sunday...WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE! I'll be very surprised if Heath Ledger doesn't win an Oscar....definitely not a kid's movie though...I don't recommend taking anyone younger than 15....
I started my new job today...so far so good...everyone that I've met is really nice, and they've definitely got a lot for me to do...should be a crazy few weeks as I get myself situated!
Ok, my eyes are closing, so I'm heading off to bed...wishing you a great week!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN! Hope you have a great day today. I loved the pics from your bday dinner, especially Landon in the car...he's so darn cute! Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment