Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Three Brothers

Yes the title is an obscure Harry Potter reference, but come on...you all know that I'm a big Harry Potter nerd and it was bound to happen sooner or later. :)

It seems like everyone in the house wants to be part of the fun...both Jack and Guinness have taken on the added responsibility of watching their little brother.

Just to confirm, yes, there IS a dog in this picture. Can you see those two eyes and the glistening nose??? That's Jack...he's a ninja...he stealthily watches the baby while blending in with his surroundings...just in case an evil cat is lurking in the shadows to jump out and lick the baby or something.

Of the two dogs, Jack seems to be the most interested in the baby. He is constantly sniffing, licking, or just plain staring at Landon. I think he's happy to not be the youngest anymore...we're not sure if he was ever around a baby before we adopted him, but he sure is good with Landon.

Here we have Guinness, standing Sentinel while Landon kicks back in his bouncer. At this point Guinness had not yet learned to sleep when the baby sleeps....don't worry, this is no longer a problem for any of us in this house.

Well...this is going to be a quick post...I can hear Michaela in the next room and it sounds like she just got peed on...AGAIN!
Hope you all have a Happy Easter and I'll be sure to post some of Landon's First Easter pics soon.
-Dustin

1 comment:

BeccaMac said...

Jack reminds me of the book "Good Dog Carl" I think Michaela should remember it. If you don't already have it...I should probably get it for you