Monday, March 24, 2008

Landon and the Easter Bunny



Happy Belated Easter to you all. We had a great day yesterday, managing to visit with all sorts of family and friends. We started out the day by heading over to my Mom's house for Easter brunch with My Mom and Dennis, my sister Nicole, Michaela's Mom, and Dennis' parents. The company was great, and the food was awesome...which consisted of fire-glazed ham, Sausage/Egg Caserole, Cheese Grits, and other fun stuff.

After brunch, we headed back home just in time for My Dad and his girlfriend Cora to come over for some baby time. I think my Dad was taking some mental notes on what size golf clubs Landon will be using and when he can get him out on the golf course....

Afterwards, the household settled down for a midday's nap and awoke just in time for a visit from Dustin's Aunt Lisa and her daughter Samantha...both ladies were completely enamored by our little guy and spent a nice hour or so with him in their laps.

All in all, it was a great Easter and the little guy continues to be showered with love and affection by all his new friends and family.

I thought I would end this post with this picture I took of Landon and his mommy. I love this one.
Hope your holiday was filled with joy and laughter, as ours most definitely was.
-Dustin

No comments: