Well, it has been quite a
few days since our last blog and there has been so much going on. Where to start?! Let's see, first Grampa Steve came out and joined Nana for a week visit. He got here last Saturday and has been enjoying his stay and meeting his Grandson. Here's a few pictures of their time together. This first one is funny with the little camo hat, courtesy of Landon's "Great Uncle" Tim Murphy.
Having Grampa Steve and Nana out to visit has been a lot of fun and they have been a tremendous help around the house. Helping with Landon and hitting up the market picking things up for dinner. We're certainly going to miss them when they head back to Arizona tomorrow!! Luckily, Grampa Steve made his famous tri-tip so Dustin and I don't have to worry about going to the market for a few more days.
Another change around the house lately has been the absence of Dad. Dustin had to return to work on Tuesday morning after having been off for two weeks. We miss him very much!! His work however is thrilled to have him back since they're in the middle of budget season. Dustin's boss even gave us a bottle of Dom Perignon as a Congratutions for our new son...or was it because he was so happy to have Dustin back at work??? Either way, Dad is missed dearly at home and we can't wait for Friday to have him back for the weekend! I've also posted one of my favorite pictures that I took on Monday before Dustin headed back to the daily grind.
As this is my first attempt at the blog with out Dustin's help, I appologize for the formating of the pictures...I can't get them to position where I want them...guess I'll figure it out this weekend. We'll post more tonight...updated pictures of Landon with his eyes open - finally! The kid decided not to sleep his life away after all!
Love to all, M
1 comment:
Nice attempt honey! We'll definitely have to work on the formatting (and spell check) when I get home.
Gotta love the baby in the camo hat!
Post a Comment