Speaking of Grandpas, my Grandpa Skip is in town this week! I'm pretty excited because he keeps telling me that he is going to teach me to "hunt and fish" (whatever that means) and he even brought me a little turkey call! I'm not sure what it's for (and neither is my Daddy apparently), but it looks like something fun that I'll be able to chew on when my teeth start to come in. ;)
As you can see from the picture above, today has been a pretty lazy day. I discovered today that my brother Jack makes for quite the snuggly bed! It's just like laying on a bear skin, except it breathes and passes gas....he even grossed me out once or twice (and I still wear diapers)! Anyways, I tried to lay on my brother Guinness, but that guy is just too high-strung for me. He's constantly trying to get me to throw this "tennis ball" for him and I'm just thinking to myself..."Dude, I can't hold my head up yet, how am I supposed to grab a ball five times the size of my hand and throw it to you???"...And they told me that was the smart dog...HA!
Here are a couple of pictures of me with my Daddy (I'm the one on the right). One of my new favorite things to do is to go for walks with my Mommy and Daddy and brothers. Sometimes I go in this stroller thing, but I prefer to go in this sling that my Daddy wears...he says it makes him look like a Sissy-La-La (which I quite agree with)...but it's super comfy!
Other than that, not much to report. I am getting bigger each and every day (You should see how pudgy my cheeks are getting). My Mommy is doing a first rate job of feeding me and taking care of me during the days...she even enrolled the two of us in a "Mommy and Me" class...we had our first one on Thursday and we both got to meet some fun Mommies and Babies...I think it was really good for her to get out of the house for a while....apparently it's easy to get stir-crazy when you're sitting at home with a baby all day....who knew??
I continue to meet new Family and Friends all the time and it sure is great. Please continue to come and visit me...for those of you that I have met, you may not even recognize me now as I've grown so much.
I'm going to sign off with a picture of me and my Mommy...isn't she beautiful! Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment