Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to put up a short post today to wish Michaela a wonderful 29th birthday! That's right, she's the big 2-9!!!!! I will say one thing, we know that next year's birthday celebration will be some kind of awesome. :) In the meantime, don't mention to her how old she's getting (it sort of scares her)....JUST KIDDING BABE!

So I thought that in honor of the big day I'd post a few pics of Landon with his Mommy...I hope you enjoy...
This was from our first week with him, and I think it's such a great shot of the two of them...Look at how small he was!


So check out this shirt Landon is wearing, isn't it totally awesome? Michaela took a few of his older shirts (with spaghetti stains aplenty) and cooked up some hippy action in the form of these bad boys. Landon likes them, and Daddy thinks that he looks far out! And yes, that is another scratch on his nose....the kid is just looking for new ways to mark up his face....
And here's one of them doing Landon's favorite thing in the whole world...reading! And you are 100% correct if you think that makes me a very proud Papa!Anyhow, this is going to just be a few of pictures that I wanted to put up today. Michaela has done such an amazing job with Landon, and I couldn't be more lucky to have her as the mother to my child. It's so funny how you can just go through your life and really think that you have a handle on someone, but then something happens and you see a whole new side to this person that you didn't know existed. That's what happened for us when Landon was born. It was like the "mommy switch" clicked on for her, and she became a super version of herself. Well, I think that makes me pretty lucky, as I just have even more reasons to love her!

And to finish up, here's one of my favorite pictures of the two of them...
Happy Birthday Michaela!
We Love You!

2 comments:

Szolusha said...

thanks for making me cry!! it must still be the hormones :0

Morris Family said...

You ARE an awesome Mommy Michaela! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, spending it with your boys. I can't believe how tiny Landon was in that first picture - doesn't even look like the same baby!