How can a kid sleep soundly through a loud movie, but the moment it ends and his parents want to sleep, he wakes up?!?!
Is it really that bad to let him eat a piece of string cheese after he’s let the dog thoroughly inspect it?
Why is it always corn? He didn’t even eat any corn this week!
Will people think that my kid is slow if I have him wear a helmet all the time? I'm serious! He always has a bruise or a scratch on his forehead...we could dress up the helmet or
something...you know, put some stickers on it.Do we always have to get up when he picks up a handful of shedded dog hair and attempts to eat it? He'll eventually figure out that it doesn't taste right, won't he?
Why does he throw the bottle when he’s done with it, instead of setting it down? You’d think he might want to have some for later, but every time he chucks that thing like it’s a football.
Is it crossing the line to giggle when he wipes a fresh booger on my wife’s neatly pressed work attire?
What do babies dream about? I’m assuming that it’s the same things that guys dream about, but I could be way off.
Is it wrong that I get more satisfaction from teaching him words like “Dude” and “What’s up?” than from “Mama” or “Dada”?
Is 13 months old too young to get on the golf course?
Am I a bad parent for cracking up as I walk over to him after he’s put the bucket on his head and walked into a wall?
Why does he run his fingers through his hair every time that he has spaghetti, but never when he has chicken nuggets?
What is the protocol for the times that he’s about to get into the bath but decides it’s a good time to practice peeing while standing up? Do I aim him towards the toilet or run the other direction? He seems pretty happy, should I just let him finish and then get a towel? Typically I just close my eyes, take a deep breath, and laugh my head off!
And per Becca's request, here's Bucket Head!!!
1 comment:
Such a cute post. I love all your "burning questions" and that only means you guys are GREAT parents. I am so glad you posted a video of "bucket head" too. Priceless!
Post a Comment