As for our weekend, I don't have a ton to report for Saturday that wasn't posted already. The evening was really low-key and then Sunday was filled with errands, household chores, a walk to the park, and some playoff football (I still can't believe that the Arizona Cardinals are one win away from the Superbowl, but I'm pulling for them at this point!). Here's a picture of how most "football mornings" start out...I'm sitting there with a cup of coffee to my right, a passed out baby in my lap, and a passed out dog (yes that's Jack) at my feet. The real kicker is that Jack has had awful gas lately and I'm pretty sure he waits until Landon is zonked out before "hot-boxing" me...he knows that I don't want to move and wake the baby...I know that he knows....and he knows that I know that he knows...we play some serious mind games in our household by the way...
For the last few days Landon has had a pretty raspy cough and we've been waiting and watching to see if anything comes from it...we checked his temperature this morning and he seemed normal...but this evening when Michaela picked him up from daycare his eyes were red, he wasn't his typically "chipper" self when she arrived, and he's since been saddled with a fever...so we'll see where this goes, but hopefully he can get some good rest tonight and fight off the illness.
Here's a picture of Landon playing with one of his new favorite toys...ok, I'm kidding, it's actually me in the picture...can you tell? It's been pretty fun lately as Landon will crawl to one end of the entryway and Michaela or I will roll or bounce the ball to him...he'll raise it way up above his head and chuck it back at us as hard as he can...it becomes a pretty entertaining way to spend a few minutes and even our chocolate lab Guinness likes to get in on the action, pushing the ball to Landon with his nose.
Here is a picture of Landon rocking his University of Arizona hat at the park. This picture is the first time he was ever in a swing. As you can see by the look on his face, he wasn't all that sure of the swing, and I think there were as many worried looks as there were giggles. There are a few swings and slides that we think we'll try him on, as our dogs are pretty much obsessed with the park and drag us there
whether that's our destination or not!
I think that's it for me tonight...I apologize for the short post today, but I'm really tired and just want to relax with the family for a few minutes before heading off to bed.
whether that's our destination or not!I think that's it for me tonight...I apologize for the short post today, but I'm really tired and just want to relax with the family for a few minutes before heading off to bed.
Have a great night and we'll see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment