Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life's not always perfect


I've had a few people mention to me that it seems like Landon is just always so happy and smiling and seems almost perfect because of the pictures posted on our blog. Well, as you can tell by the last post (the attempts at self feeding and how clean they can be) he is far from perfect all the time! Here are some fun random pictures to add to that...no cute outfits or perfect smiles...just Landon in his natural state hanging out playing with one sock on and one sock off. I'm keeping this short to make up for my "Wednesday Photo Fun" that I missed yesterday. We're far from perfect too...it's been a long week back at work after having 2 full weeks off! Che ck back for more updates and pictures this weekend.

I have some fun pictures from AZ that we took with Ramsey, Grayson, Becca and her pregnant belly and then of course, Landon and myself. I'll try to get those added. Tomorrow is TGIF!!! Yippee!

1 comment:

BeccaMac said...

oh wow...only one sock on. I don't know, I think you guys still need to work on your imperfect Landon image. I need a picture...or better yet a video of him screaming at 3:00 AM while you and Dustin Haggerdly walk with him trying to get him back to sleep. Then maybe I'll believe he isn't perfect :-)