Happy weekend to you!
It's another Saturday morning, and here I am sitting at the computer way earlier than I should be....but hey, when you can't sleep, you might as well get something done right? That's my motto!
Below is a picture of Landon in full Arizona Wildcats gear...we think he looks super cute in this, but unfortunately it's still hot here and by the time it's cold enough to actually wear it, he'll be too big for it...but since UofA plays football tonight (we won last week 70-0!!!), we thought we'd put him in the outfit for a little bit of school pride...only 18 more years and he can get his own stuff while at school there (wink, wink!).
It's another Saturday morning, and here I am sitting at the computer way earlier than I should be....but hey, when you can't sleep, you might as well get something done right? That's my motto!
Below is a picture of Landon in full Arizona Wildcats gear...we think he looks super cute in this, but unfortunately it's still hot here and by the time it's cold enough to actually wear it, he'll be too big for it...but since UofA plays football tonight (we won last week 70-0!!!), we thought we'd put him in the outfit for a little bit of school pride...only 18 more years and he can get his own stuff while at school there (wink, wink!).
We hoped you enjoyed that last clip of Landon giggling...it makes me smile every time I watch it. We thought that we'd keep on the same "video kick" and post another one.
This video is pretty short, but it shows Landon in his favorite new position...sitting up...he doesn't like to be on his belly or back any more, as he can sit up like a "big boy" and needs to prove it all day long. Well, he tries anyways...as you can see by the video, he's still a little on the wobbly side, but he's getting more and more stable every day. A friend of mine has an 8-month old baby and he actually pushes his son (lightly of course) when he's sitting up, to help him build his stablizer muscles...apparently it works, and I might give it a try...but I'm worried that CPS (Child Protective Services) will come breaking through our door! So we'll see.
Anyhow, here's the clip...in case you're wondering, all that banging and clanging in the background is me...I was doing dishes while Michaela filmed this, and you can definitely hear it loud and clear...make sure you stay until the very end of the clip, as you can see how Landon typically fares when he sits on his own.
This video is pretty short, but it shows Landon in his favorite new position...sitting up...he doesn't like to be on his belly or back any more, as he can sit up like a "big boy" and needs to prove it all day long. Well, he tries anyways...as you can see by the video, he's still a little on the wobbly side, but he's getting more and more stable every day. A friend of mine has an 8-month old baby and he actually pushes his son (lightly of course) when he's sitting up, to help him build his stablizer muscles...apparently it works, and I might give it a try...but I'm worried that CPS (Child Protective Services) will come breaking through our door! So we'll see.
Anyhow, here's the clip...in case you're wondering, all that banging and clanging in the background is me...I was doing dishes while Michaela filmed this, and you can definitely hear it loud and clear...make sure you stay until the very end of the clip, as you can see how Landon typically fares when he sits on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment