Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Week is Over???


I am sure that you all are extremely excited that the work week is over and that the weekend is here....I am not however, as that means I am down to just four more days until I have to head back to work on Wednesday....oh poor me, I know...I know...

Still, this has been such a fun experience...it really has been time to bond with Landon, and even though his Mommy is his favorite, I definitely think I'm in the running for the #2 spot (along with Guinness and Jack)...


Yesterday was a pretty fun day....Landon and I hung out in the morning and watched some movies, read a book, and just chatted away...as you can see by the picture, I got tired of putting on new clothes only to have to have to change them 5 minutes later as he spits all over them...so I just made an executive decision and he went shirtless....he obviously isn't overly sensitive about his buddha belly or his "man boobs" at this early age...I'm thinking he'll grow out of them at some point.

For lunch, he and I went to VSP to visit Michaela....we had a nice time, and we got to meet a ton of the people that Michaela works with...needless to say that I kind of melted into the background as the baby really does steal the show...but that's fine with me...as I said before, I get more pleasure out of showing off our son than I do most anything else.

My Dad swung by in the afternoon for a few minutes, and he's coming back today to help me tile the entryway...we're getting close to being done with this house...boy I can't wait!


Last night we were invited over to my Mom and Dennis' house for a steak dinner, and we got to see my stepbrother Brian and his new girlfriend Nicole (no, not my sister).....we had a great time, with some excellent food and company.


Today should be a pretty busy day as well, between the tile work, a birthday party this evening, running some errands, and making sure that Michaela can get as much "baby time" as she needs, as this whole having to go to work thing really puts a damper on that.


Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll post more later!

No comments: