Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Photo Fun

Hey All,

We're just about done with what feels like a SUPER long week. We're not sure why (my guess is the fact that it is darker so much earlier), but it just feels like this week has taken FOR-EV-ER! The weather has finally started to change here, which has been really nice...it also means that we need to start breaking out the long sleeves and the coats in the next few weeks.
Anyhow, we thought it'd be good to post a few pics from the past few weeks....as always, these are just random shots that we've taken that didn't make the final cut on a previous blog post...

Here's one of Landon showing his love and total exuberance for his favorite show..the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! He loves to dance to the Hot Dog song, he loves to nod his head to the music, he loves to say "Oh Toooodles", and he definitely loves him some Goofy!...and in case you're wondering, YES that is his infamous makeup brush...aka Landon's version of a security blanket.


This next one is one that I hope to show again when he is much older and is collecting a paycheck on the PGA tour. I'm sure all of his golfing buddies will appreciate it! FORE!


And after that we've got one of him vacuuming the gym during his friend's birthday party. I'm not sure where he learned how to party like that, because I know his parents sure didn't teach him those kinds of habits.


And the last one for today shows him hanging out with Grandpa Barry while we watched football. As you can tell by his shirt, Landon's favorite part of watching football was definitely the chips and dip!
We hope your week has gone by faster than ours has! Have a great weekend and check back soon.

1 comment:

BeccaMac said...

the Golf one is cracking me up. I like his stance.