Dustin is out of town in New York until tomorrow. Landon and I are on our own for the first time EVER. Yep, that's right. 3 nights alone with out Daddy. I'd like to say we have made it with out a glitch, but we haven't. We just lived through one and unfortunately, I don't have any pictures for it. Landon and I walked out the front door, ready to go for a short walk down the block and I instinctively locked the front door - with out my keys. I said "oh shit" and then Landon said "oh sit" and then we looked at each other. He was in it with me. It was like he knew what had just happened. Maybe not, but in my mind he did. We looked up and down the street wondering what the hell we were going to do next. Sure, there was the option to jump the fence, but then what do I do with Landon? There was the option to ask someone to jump the fence, but then we're openly admiting how easily it is to break into our house. After deciding we just needed to walk and figure it out, we ran into one of the only neighbors we actually know, Katie and her daughter from down the street. Thank you! She was kind enough to walk over to our house and watch Landon while I attempted to jump the fence. Boy was that fun! I've decided after 4 years of living here, we really need to make more of an attempt to know more of our neighbors!
Okay, so really that had nothing do with this last week, but was something I had to write about. I'm sure we'll all laugh at it later.
So I'm just going to throw up some random pictures from this past week for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully Dustin will be home soon to write a good post for us...because I'm just not capable of it right now. These are pictures from our weekend in San Francisco for the Nike Women's Marathon that I ran in. The half marathon that is. We drove up on Saturday morning spent the day hanging with our friends John, KC and Nicholas Bobrowski and then woke up Sunday morning (KC and I) and logged our 13.1 along with 20,000 other women. Good times!
Dustin with full arms keeping a look out for KC and me running...
And finishing my first half marathon!
Here we have the whole crew after the run. Can you see how foggy it was? It was freezing!Then we have one more final picture taken tonight of our now, 19 month old Son. While I was distracted on the phone with a telemarketer, Landon had fun with a marker.
1 comment:
Way to go Michaela with your first 1/2! You look like a pro in your picture! Maybe Landon will grow to love running like his mama!
Post a Comment