But I'm getting ahead of myself here, so let's start at the beginning. My Dad turned 50 years young on August 2nd, and we all wanted to be there to celebrate with him, so we coordinated a trip up to Lake Tahoe. Lucky for us, my Uncle Dirk and his family own a beautiful cabin up there, so we managed to reserve it for the weekend (as you can see from the picture below, it's right on Tahoe Donner golf course).
We spent the weekend playing golf (Saturday at Coyote Moon and Sunday at Tahoe Donner),
While we were up there, we took Landon to old town Truckee to look at the various shops, and while we were golfing Michaela and Cora took Landon to a nearby creek to go exploring. He was fascinated with the pine cones, and all the different wildlife that we encountered while up there.
Tahoe is only about an hour and a half from our house, and I'm pleased to report that Landon
We really had a great time this weekend, and took a ton of pictures, so I thought I would post a few more here...
Here he is playing in the woods...I think he's practicing his free throw technique, and it really is perfect form...look at that nice knee-bend, his Daddy is so proud!...I was interested to see he was using his right hand for the shot...he seems to throw well with both hands so far, and we haven't been able to tell if he is right or left-handed...I guess we'll just have wait and see...
This is a picture of Michaela and Landon at a craft fair that we checked out while in old town Truckee...Landon ran around like a crazy man and we had to watch him like a hawk, as there were plenty of breakables around and he wanted to touch all the pretty objects...just look at that mischeivous grin on his face.
We have quite a few more pictures from our trip, but we'll save those for another time...we also have some other things to post about that I didn't want to mix in with the Tahoe post, so look for another one in the next few days....as a "teaser", I'll just say that since last Friday Landon hasn't been sleeping well, and it took a recent trip to the doctor to find out why...
Anyhow, have a good week and we'll see you soon!
3 comments:
I love the free throw picture, he's totally into it. Your teaser has me hooked...I'm going to have to sign back in and see where this story is going :-)
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Landon is cute as always :)
Enjoyed the pictures! Glad you had a good time in Tahoe...so beautiful!
Post a Comment