Monday, May 18, 2009

Random video of Landon walking around

Just thought we'd post a quick video to give you guys an idea as to how well Landon is walking these days. He sort of "moseys" like a cowboy, but he sure can motor from one room to the next.

We'll be back at it with a full post later this week, but in the meantime, enjoy!


2 comments:

BeccaMac said...

I like the video. I noticed that Landon also has a little black dog like the one you gave to me, pretty cool.

Morris Family said...

So Landon has his own personal play room?! So cool. I never said we'd let our house get out of control with toys and baby things...but of course every inch of our house seems to be covered in Grayson's things! A play room is a great idea. He sure is walking well! See you guys soon!