It's me, Landon, and I'm back to tell you about what's new with me. I have had to let my Mommy and Daddy handle the blog posts by themselves lately because I've been too busy L-
I-V-I-N. But I have been keeping up with what they've put on here (since I can't read yet I have them fill me in with a recap after every post).
So what's new with me? I'm so very glad you asked. :)
As you have heard, I am now a walker. I took my first steps last Saturday and I decided that it was really the cool thing to be doing, so now I try to walk everywhere. Sometimes I lose my balance and fall, but I get right back up and keep on trying...unless of course there is something really important that I need to get to (like a bottle, food, or trouble)...in those cases, I will usually drop down and crawl over there, because it's a lot faster.
I've also been getting tons of new teeth in lately. It's really nice to have all this chewing power inside my mouth, but they sure hurt when they come in. I now have 7 teeth that are all the way in, and it turns out that I have my first molar coming in as well. Mommy says that the molars are in the way back and will really help me chew up the food. I'm
looking forward to giving it a test run when it's all the way in...in the meantime, I'm just going to continue to keep Mommy and Daddy up at night, because that one hurts something fierce!
Another fun trick that I recently figured out how to do is to roll my tongue. It turns out that my Mommy can't do it, but my Daddy can....so I guess it's some kind of a genetic thing that I got from him...that might be the coolest thing I've got from him yet!....just kiddding Daddy!
Daddy didn't want me to post this picture of him because it was right after he woke up and he says that it makes him look "goofy"...I assured him that he always looks goofy and then he obliged. :)
Mommy and Daddy have also been really cool lately and have invited over some of my buddies to play. Last weekend I got to hang out with my buddy Nicholas, and then this weekend my good
buddy Anthony came over for a few hours with his parents. Anthony is only 1 day younger than I am, and he and I spend all day everyday at daycare together. Our teachers say that we are
buddy Anthony came over for a few hours with his parents. Anthony is only 1 day younger than I am, and he and I spend all day everyday at daycare together. Our teachers say that we are"joined at the hip", whatever that means...all I know is, he's a pretty fun guy to hang around with. We like to share our toys with each other, and then chase each other around the room. You should try it yourselves sometime! Anyways, he came over for a visit today, so we were up to all of our usual tricks.
Anyhow, as you can see, I've been doing pretty good lately. I'm counting down the days now until I am one years old...I was assured that one year olds are considered "big boys", so watch out world! You've got another big boy coming soon....
Rock On Everbody!
-Landon
No comments:
Post a Comment