Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Photo Fun!

Did anyone notice the ticker countdown on the left hand side of the blog today? Or todays date? Landon is 11 months old today. I can't believe he's going to be having his 1st Birthday next month already. Where did 11 months go?

I just got back from a walk. It FINALLY stopped raining and since the dogs hadn't been out in a few days, I took advantage of the clear skies. Yes, just me, Landon and the two dogs. Let me tell you, I've had better ideas in my lifetime! Attempting to control two dogs who are anything but controllable on a walk along with an 11 month old in a stroller was certainly interesting. Landon has also found a new fun thing to do on walks - hold on to one of the dog's leashes. I still hold on to my end, but he thinks it's fun to help. The dogs do not as they are constantly being tugged on. Serves them right if you ask me. How's it feel boys??? Well, in case anyone is wondering what Landon would like for his 1st Birthday, here it is: He wants for Cesar Milan to come to our house and whip our dogs into shape on their walks! I hate having two very well behaved dogs that are well behaved everywhere, but on a leash. Landon hates it too. So there you go. Happy Hump Day - hope the rest of the week flies by for everyone. Love, Michaela

No comments: