Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Wednesday in the books...

Here's a little Burgess Baby Wednesday Photo fun for everyone....



There's no real rhyme or reason to this post, but there are some funny pictures that I just thought were worth sharing with those of you that still read this thing.

For starters, the picture to left is Landon's first ever attempt at eating spaghetti by himself. Let me just say, that he was WAAAY messier than this by the time he was done...and yes, it is possible! By all accounts, he absolutely loved the spaghetti, eating handfuls of it at a time...but at one point he had had enough, and then he started to throw handfuls of spaghetti at the dogs! I kid you not, it was quite the messy affair, but at least we had our faithful clean up crew of Guinness and Jack working overtime to nix all attempts to stain. I guess throwing the spaghetti made him sleepy though, as he then proceeded to RUB HIS EYES with spaghetti sauce all over his hands...again, it wasn't pretty! But since he enjoyed it so much, I'm sure we'll try it again soon...just with more paper towels. :)


The next two pictures show Landon playing in the backyard...yes, that yellow and green thing he's sitting on is our backyard (I'm so ashamed)...somehow big parts of our lawn turned yellow on me this year...I can only hope that it comes back again in the spring....anyhow, here's a picture of Landon clapping on the grass...sure looks like he's enjoying the nice weather, doesn't it? Sort of a half-split / clap thing he's got going on...maybe he'll be an entertainer after all....

I'm not really sure where he got this next pose...it looks like sort of a cross between when Wolverine shows his claws (X-Men reference) and Spiderman shoots his web...yeah, I'm a big comic book/movie nerd! Anyhow, it's a pretty serious face that he has in the picture and it sure looks like he means business!


The last two pictures here are from a recent walk we took with the dogs...the first one shows "the boys", well that's me, Landon, and Jack...and you can see Guinness' butt, so I guess that counts. I'm rockin' my Top Gun shades and Landon is busy munching on a snack...that's his new thing on our walks...he loves to have a snack while enjoying the scenery...why shouldn't he? Let's just say that I hope he remembers our pretzels when we're in our 80's and he's pushing us around in a wheelchair on our daily walk. ;)

The other picture is a fun one of Landon and his Mommy...sometimes we like to play around with different camera angles to see what looks cool, and I thought that this one was kind of fun. Landon's still doing his "boo salute" as you see here, but he's got a good habit of doing it during picture time now, which leads me to think he likes to wave at the camera...that or it's some sort of brainwashed behavior we've instilled in him where he sees the flash and lifts his hand...sheesh, I hope not!

Alright, well I think that's it for today....sorry for the scatter-brained post but it's about 10pm and way passed my bed time for a week night...anyhow, we hope you're all doing well and I'll get something posted this weekend...have a good night.

1 comment:

The McFarrens said...

Haha! I LOVE the spaghetti picture. That's one you'll have to show to his future girlfriends :) Too funny.