This is going to be a quick one, but I thought I would take a second before heading off to work to show you a little of what we did last night...
Landon got some "bath time letters" that are chewable, sticky when wet, and all kinds of fun...he was really enjoying trying to cram 5 or 6 in his mouth at one time, and Michaela and I had about 10 minutes of pure laughter after sticking these to Landon...as you can see, they covered his back, went all around his head, and sort of made him look like an Alphabetasaurus!
It's the little things in life that make it worth it, and this was something that had us cracking up for quite a while.
Bath time aside, last night was pretty low-key. I get home later on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so it's usually just a quick bite to eat, some family playtime, and then it's time to start the bedtime activities.
Here is another picture from the weekend...we managed to have a fire on Sunday afternoon as it was pretty chilly around here (still is as a matter of fact), and I got a picture of Landon playing basketball (notice the tongue sticking out of his mouth like Michael Jordan) with the fire in the background....don't worry, we're very careful about Landon and the fireplace...
I think that about wraps it up from here...I've got about 10 minutes to wake up the kid, get him dressed, get our coffees together, and get out the front door!
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment