For all of you out of towners that have been requesting a picture of Michaela in full pregnancy, I finally "tricked" her into taking one...my wife is one of the most photogenic people that I've ever met, yet she has been very camera-shy since the baby has come on scene. We have had absolutely gorgeous weather out here in Sacramento these past few weeks, and while we were out enjoying the sun, I managed to snap a photo of Michaela...belly and all!
Doesn't she look unbelievably good for being almost 37 weeks pregnant? I am constantly amazed by how well she has handled this pregnancy.
Stay tuned for more updates and pictures later...D, M, J & G
5 comments:
This is such a great idea. Michaela you look great as always. can't wait for our visit in May!
Take Care,
Becca
Sure looks wonderful, can't wait
to get there and see you, Dustin
and LANDON!
Love, Mom
Michaela always looks good, yes even pregnant. The baby room and the boys look good too. Where are you Dustin, we need pictures of Daddy too. What a great idea to do a blog so we can all watch Landon as he starts him journey on earth. Love you both,
Aunt Lisa (no Dawn I will not be called Great Aunt Lisa, maybe Greatest Aunt Lisa though...)
You look wonderful, Michaela!!! And the boys look so happy awaiting the arrival of their new brother (is Jackie boy actually smiling!!??)... but I agree with Great Aunt Lisa (Dawn's right, it does have a certain ring to it)... we need some pics of the whole family, including Dad!!
love you all
tess
Michaela you really look great. You don't look like Daddy's little girl anymore,but I'll always think of you that way. See you all soon.
Dad
Post a Comment